Musings of a Man Without A Plan

Friday, March 09, 2007

Is life really tough or what!

Every morning, as i step up to the door leading to the office building I see this sick sign adorning the frontage of a hated electronics showroom - The sign says "Business Life is Tough!!" and several feets under that it sings praises of a spitworthy Toshiba laptop and goes on to assure me that life can be made easier when you own a Toshiba Tecra - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Great work! What is the need to shatter my mood first thing in the morning by stating that life is tough???

I hate you Toshiba!!

1 comment:

Aditi said...

nice one, if the first hour of the day goes bad, the feeling continues for the whole day...

But you can take it other way round,"Life is tough, I've to get ready to face it.. challenges are waiting for me, and i've to pick up my opportunity from them..." the things will be a bit resolved and better, (i think)

Another way to look at them is be neutral, let it say whatever it want to, i've my own life and i'll live it on my own, whatever you say Toshiba...