Musings of a Man Without A Plan

Monday, November 13, 2006

Better Driving for all!

Drive sensibly everyone must. Aida Al Busaidy, EMirtates
Today's news reportter has much to say on this topic in her column on 10 Nov 06. Lots of good sensible stuff, but what beats me is this stinger at the end of the article..

"The police force is obviously outnumbered by the congested places where people try to cut through traffic and I think that they need a little bit of help.

So I’ve resorted to carrying a camera and snapping anyone who darts through traffic just so they can get to their destination faster. At the rate I’m going I’ll have a folder full of offenders in less than three days."

I wonder how much of safe and sensible driving practice it is when you carry a camera and start taking pictures while letting the car/truck/suv drive by itself?

Shiva


No comments: